- I don't know, I prefer it since it is more international. So either use YYYY-MM-DD or write the name of the month instead of the number, for example 17 September 2017. - Deantwo (talk) 12:17, 17 September 2017 (MDT)
I'm that person who keeps trying to add you btw :P
- Hadn't been on Steam for a while, so only just noticed. - Deantwo (talk) 15:18, 4 June 2015 (MDT)
Hey, I think your template for production is broken. If you check on the Laser pistol and Laser rifle pages, the required tools are all added, yet the required tools don't show up in the table. I've checked and I don't know why they're not showing up other than the template being broken
- "Required" was spelled wrong. - Deantwo (talk) 14:21, 4 June 2015 (MDT)
- Ah, my bad. Wrote that on my phone. I would not recommend using your phone for wiki editing, but I am weird. - Deantwo (talk) 14:27, 4 June 2015 (MDT)
Long Block List
Question, what is with all the people and IP Addresses on the Block List? Or are they moved over from the old Wiki?
- They are all spam bots. I didn't think spam would be a problem that fast, so I hadn't thought about tell Haxus to add anti-spam security. - Deantwo (talk) 01:25, 4 June 2015 (MDT)
Also, would it be a good idea to move the Colony Calculator over to this Wiki? Since the old one is no longer being used, and the Game Manual is being deleted, dunno.
- I think we would need Haxus to do that, At least I don't think we can add pure HTML pages to the wiki. Also, it needs to be somewhere where it can be edited if something changes in Hazeron. Preferably without making Haxus have to maintain it. - Deantwo (talk) 01:58, 4 June 2015 (MDT)