Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Military personnel keep starving to death

(07-30-2022, 08:48 AM)suunaabas Wrote: I've got a base, in a biodome, with a thriving city that has tons of food. Yet my dudes keep kicking the bucket. Their morale sucks too, not getting any of the bonuses the city has. Is there something I'm missing?

It is a known issue that military bases don't import food all that fast. This is generally an issue if the Military Headquarters buildings doesn't have a commodity storage, since as far as I remember it is the only building that import food.
See: (Update) 2018-06-25 Starvation and Suffocation

Morale for military bases work a little different too. They get Lounge, Retail Store and University levels from connected cities supposedly. Not completely sure are the other morale bonuses work for military bases.
See: hazeron.com/wiki/Category:Morale_Buildings

(07-30-2022, 08:48 AM)suunaabas Wrote: I've ensured the buildings are close to other buildings or connected right on roads, but they just keep dying over and over.

When you say they keep dying, what exactly do you mean? Do you mean that city report says they are starving? Or does it just say that they are dying?
If this is harsh environment colony and you are in the city/base, then NPCs might be spawning around you and dying because of a current bug with NPC EV suits.
See: (Bug report) NPC's EVA suits don't work

(07-30-2022, 08:48 AM)suunaabas Wrote: Motor poor seems borked too, everywhere, no production lines and they don't import SUVs for build bonuses.

Military Motor Pool does not produce anything, they only import military vehicles (APCs).
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military personnel keep starving to death - by Deantwo - 07-30-2022, 09:54 AM