Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Unable To Enter Game

Von'Matar JCMXJ cant log in.
was spontaneously limbo'd while scanning a system.

Jack Katogh II, BFEP is stuck in a strange state.
I can login and chat, however I cannot bind the mouse to the viewport or move around, I can sometimes place buildings or roads in the fixed viewport, however I do not see them appear until relogging.

Mind taking a look?  I've never seen this bug before.  It's been this way for 3-4 days I think.  Thought it was server lag at first.

After testing on a second machine, I was able to login and interact briefly, however when I went to topdown view on that one the issue happened again.  Locking out all controls.  Relogging at this point does not seem to fix the issue.

Figured out the cause, cannot use airbrakes while flying around with the character, unbound spacebar for now to stop accidental freezing of game.
Airbrakes was almost always my first response to logging in while flying.

Robert Pretty, BKQCR.
Stuck in limbo after entering a neutral wormhole.

After reading the wiki I see that the neutral wormhole not in the galactic cores do not work yet, so that was my bad.

Rehab, SRCBS
is in limbo and can't log in.

Zauft  WCDAJ

Ship had just started harvesting using prospecting bays.
Just prior to that the ship spent roughly 9 hours returning from the "yeet bug".
Thank you for your time and sharing your creation with us.

Seathre ANSP
Seathre EYCKQ

Pegboard SOYAV

Also recently featured by yeet and a sort of rollback bug.

Character:
Karsa Orlong1

Game crashes about 4 seconds after i log in.

(05-06-2022, 09:13 PM)shakezoola Wrote: Character:
Karsa Orlong1

Game crashes about 4 seconds after i log in.

Better if you make an actual thread about it. Since as far as you told me, this happens specifically only for the one avatar that is in a solar system with a ringworld.

EDIT: https://www.hazeron.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2764
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Pegboard SOYAV

Again, after entering into a wormhole. This time it has an actual location on my log in but it just stalls on the loading screen forever.

Seems to have resolved after officer left the system.