Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I have -one- wish
(09-20-2019, 08:53 AM)Slaxx Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 08:27 AM)Neils Iyssada Wrote: This trolling tho

No its just my fucking ideas. Why does in gods name everyone think im trolling?

As proof im not trolling i show you my birth ceftificate. Fuck off. Im not trolling.

What fucking else proof do you need that i'm not trolling?

It is not that we don't believe who you are.
The issue is that you are suggesting outlandish things that makes no sense at all.

The common consensus on the internet is that the "Euclideon's Unlimited Detail engine" is/was not a game engine or at least not a good one. I have yet to see any proof to convince me otherwise.

With the amount of shilling you are doing for it and the lack of understanding the proof we are supplying you. We can only assume that you are actively shilling a useless, overhyped and controversial product in an attempt to make an uproar. That is why we think you are "trolling", even if you yourself aren't aware of it.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
I think you're trolling because a -1ms ping doesn't make sense (you can't receive data before it is sent to you).
And if you meant less than 1ms then... should we even care, seeing how laggy NPC movements are, and that a lot of people don't have a NASA internet connection ?
(09-20-2019, 09:52 AM)Neils Iyssada Wrote: I think you're trolling because a -1ms ping doesn't make sense (you can't receive data before it is sent to you).
And if you meant less than 1ms then... should we even care, seeing how laggy NPC movements are, and that a lot of people don't have a NASA internet connection ?

You can. Guess how quantum machinery works.

Pic related
https://www.dropbox.com/s/939c77jkujiohs...w.png?dl=0
... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.
(09-20-2019, 07:12 AM)Slaxx Wrote: And just to be clear here. Im not talking about a ping of 1 millisecond.

Using a self-sustaining package - system ©

The ping would go consequently to MINUS 1.

Time travel or FTL is the only way you would get a negative latency between servers.

So you are either trolling, or have no concept of computer science and/or any science.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
I think you're confusing science knowledge and actual technology, Slaxx.
(09-22-2019, 10:51 AM)Neils Iyssada Wrote: I think you're confusing science knowledge and actual technology, Slaxx.

Ud not even be that wrong

But ur forgettting spirituality

I made all these inventions with my third eye
... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.
(09-27-2019, 06:41 AM)Slaxx Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 10:51 AM)Neils Iyssada Wrote: I think you're confusing science knowledge and actual technology, Slaxx.

Ud not even be that wrong

But ur forgettting spirituality

I made all these inventions with my third eye

Nice one ! xD