Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Foxtail Empire Destroyed
While under hostile stance anyway, the Foxtail empire will be recapturing old Foxtail colonies and worlds. Since the Weltreich empire never seemed to surrender them as requested.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/ User: Deantwo
And again not without reason
(12-21-2019, 04:01 PM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: And again not without reason

But again a hasted reaction and another misunderstanding.
You are too hasty to assume I'd actually attack you unprovoked.
Yeah so this dude, like, completely nuked my homeworld to oblivion without real reason or warning.

That's kinda shitty, I guess. Kinda hard to sit here and defend yourself as innocent yada yada when you do that to people who have literally no way to ever threaten you nor do you try to like, vassalize them, or some shit.
[Image: t74hG3g.png]

thank you weltreich for once again ridding the universe of ne'er-do-wells such as foxtail, who would destroy so many innocents for no reason at all
(12-24-2019, 02:41 AM)Vivalas Wrote: Yeah so this dude, like, completely nuked my homeworld to oblivion without real reason or warning.

Who did what now?

If you mean you were attacked by the Foxtailâ € empire, please ensure you are talking about the correct empire. Since a fake empire was seemingly created a couple days ago.
See: http://hazeron.com/EmpireStandings2015/pPFPWKRF.html

Other than that I can't tell from your post who or what you are talking about. Pictures of your diplomatic dossier would help explain things.

(12-24-2019, 04:52 AM)Minty Wrote: [x]

thank you weltreich for once again ridding the universe of ne'er-do-wells such as foxtail, who would destroy so many innocents for no reason at all

So confused.

What did the Weltreich empire do?
No Weltreich did. Not a fake Foxtail empire, just plan Weltreich.