Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unable To Set Empires Stance
I am unable to set the stance of my empire twords another empire.
The friend and neutral stance buttons do not appear to function.

Tried:
-- Request empires button:
"Refreshes" the list but no changes of stance are shown.
-- Switched between my two avatars of the same rank and permissions:
no change.

Also cannot use the close document button in the diplomacy window.

Governance and Diplomacy buttons on side bar flash continuously and have not stopped since i renewed my subscription.
Can confirm that I also can't seem to change diplomatic stance towards an empire. Pressing the buttons don't seem to do anything. Trying to vassal or ally on the other hand does bring up the tribute tax dialog, but clicking ok to that again does nothing.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
I logged on today to see a bunch of diplomatic stance changes that seem to be all the clicks i did yesterday? Timestamp seemed to be about the time that I tested it too, so I guess the client just didn't update it? Or maybe it was stuck in a server queue?
(06-12-2019, 03:27 PM)Deantwo Wrote: I logged on today to see a bunch of diplomatic stance changes that seem to be all the clicks i did yesterday? Timestamp seemed to be about the time that I tested it too, so I guess the client just didn't update it? Or maybe it was stuck in a server queue?

Ill check my political stances when i get home from work and report back.
Maybe another SQL issue?
I seem to see a lot of dossier entries missing. Weltreich hijacked my claim of Tail V, but there is no dossier entry about it.

I tried to vassal to Weltreich last night, but nothing happened and there is still no dossier entry about it.

So it sounds like the dossier is having a lot of issues.

See also: (Bug report) Crash to Desktop from Dossier
i can report the issue has seemingly resolved.

My empire standings do seem to work today.
All of the stance changes have finally set in with timestamps from the day they were originally changed.
The stance changes do work when i press the button, although it does take 1 or 2 seconds.