Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Glitched Character
Hello.

I hope I can describe the problem im having properly.

Something seems to be very off with my avatar "Feathered Beast".

As soon as I am on my homeworld strange things start to happen. I am always spawning on top of a skyscraper falling down.
My inventory makes stuff disappear and appear. As an example i always have some "ghost" fishes in my inventory im unable to eat. My vulcium power armor disappears and my old metal power armor appears again (i threw it away like 5 days ago) and what even makes this stranger is that after some time or when i mess with the inventory(throw something away) it  somehow resets and my vulcium armor appears again.

Greetings

David
There were some bugs when the new inventory system was implemented way back. If your avatar is older than that, it might help to drop everything from your inventory to the ground and pick it up again, or transfer it to the cargo hold of a ship and back.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(06-02-2019, 07:34 PM)Deantwo Wrote: There were some bugs when the new inventory system was implemented way back. If your avatar is older than that, it might help to drop everything from your inventory to the ground and pick it up again, or transfer it to the cargo hold of a ship and back.

Im not sure when the new Inventory system was implemented. I think it looked like that when i started playing with this avatar but ill try it.

edit: Im quite sure it has do do with the shipcrash i did earlier because the skyscraper im spawning is the one i crashed into.