Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ship with Officer not moving while logged out
Last night, I set my ship on a journey estimated to take 8.5 hours, made sure it was moving for about the first ten minutes, then logged off for the night to sleep. When I logged back on, I found that my ship hadn't really moved since I logged off. This ship has an officer on it, so it should be able to travel with the Warp drive while I'm logged off, right?
I will note that the ship is travelling *through* unexplored space, however the destination is explored.
Officers do not travel through unexplored sysytems without avatar. So if there is unxeplored system on your way then you better be onboard
(02-04-2019, 08:29 PM)Vooker525 Wrote: Officers do not travel through unexplored sysytems without avatar. So if there is unxeplored system on your way then you better be onboard

^ This ^

Got only a little information about it on the wiki, but there is some.
Here: http://hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/Dark_Matter

Any help or feedback abouf how to make that more clear or adding it to a more appropriate place on wiki is more than welcome.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
I will also note that my character is onboard, just not logged on. That probably doesn't change anything, though.
(02-04-2019, 09:57 PM)StreetCaptain Wrote: I will also note that my character is onboard, just not logged on. That probably doesn't change anything, though.

Yeah, the avatar have to be logged in.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo