Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm here, and I'm watching
Hey!

Just wanted to pop in and say I'm impressed with how many updates this game still gets. I played for a while back when input lag was still a thing, and Syndicate was ravaging the only universe that existed at the time. Left for a while after getting ravaged and came back when the input lag was removed, had a good time, got ravaged again, and went on my merry way... but this game never left my mind.

This is truly one of the most unique games I've ever played, and it amazes me how it's primarily only been worked on by one person. However, it pains me to know how truly lovely a game is and how fantastic it can be, but also how little people are on most days. I understand sometimes it's better to have a small community for a game like this, and I almost agreed when there were 50+ avatars on daily, but now it's uhh... like at most 4? I mean who knows, I may have no idea what I'm talking about, but I do check regularly... because I want to play more but can't really justify spending money personally... until I get TRULY desperate :P.

Really I just want to engage with the community I had so much fun with before. My screen name before was Psyker and I was like... mildly active, though I doubt some of you remember me. Either way, I may not be playing, but I am watching. 

Thanks for reading, and have a good day!
(11-29-2018, 12:38 AM)Kipx Wrote: My screen name before was Psyker and I was like... mildly active, though I doubt some of you remember me.

I believe you made the icon for one of my Hazeron tools. ^^
See: https://github.com/Deantwo/HazeronWatche...20icon.png

But yeah, I still log in and play at least a few times per week. Just haven't gotten into the new-style designer or new-style cities fully yet. I do have ideas for buildings I want to design, I just need to get into the mindset, which comes and goes.
I think my biggest issue is that I have no idea what I shiuld design for a new spacecraft. I just have no idea what I want to make, and now I have almost too much freedom in the designer. ^^;
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(11-29-2018, 06:21 AM)Deantwo Wrote:
(11-29-2018, 12:38 AM)Kipx Wrote: My screen name before was Psyker and I was like... mildly active, though I doubt some of you remember me.

I believe you made the icon for one of my Hazeron tools. ^^
See: https://github.com/Deantwo/HazeronWatche...20icon.png

But yeah, I still log in and play at least a few times per week. Just haven't gotten into the new-style designer or new-style cities fully yet. I do have ideas for buildings I want to design, I just need to get into the mindset, which comes and goes.
I think my biggest issue is that I have no idea what I shiuld design for a new spacecraft. I just have no idea what I want to make, and now I have almost too much freedom in the designer. ^^;

Hey that was me! I remember that, and am glad you are still using one of my greatest creations :p

For me, Hazeron was always about exploring and meeting (maybe fighting) random people along the way. Finding those awesome resource planets after spending hours and hours. Fantastic feeling with a game this vast. I just hope we can get to a point where there's a decent number of people online concurrently again :)