Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shores of Hazeron on Facebook
I am making an effort to be more active on Facebook, to promote Shores of Hazeron.

If you have any cool videos or pictures from the game, please post them to our Facebook group. It might help to build some interest in the game which might translate to more players, one would hope.
Can you provide a link in your post please? Helps a lot with locating the correct page and such.
I do think I have the Facebook group listed on the wiki page though, not sure it is the correct one though.
See: http://hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/Community_Links

PS: Who uses Facebook though? Wonder if we could do something on the Hazeron Steam Group too.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
There is a link at the top right of the Hazeron main page.

I also added a button to the SoH icon button in the game, but it has not been posted yet.

The @Hazeron link in the wiki is correct.
Idk who uses Facebook, appears to be millions or billions of people. I didn't use it until a few days ago, hope I can keep it up.
I notice the forum link on the Steam group still points to the old phpBB3 forum.
(06-07-2018, 02:01 PM)Haxus Wrote: I notice the forum link on the Steam group still points to the old phpBB3 forum.

I'll fix it right away.

Edit: Fixed.
Edit2: Also fixed forum link on the wiki.
It turns out that posting stuff to the Shores of Hazeron page on Facebook isn't really an option. That seems to be what Facebook groups are about.

So, I created a group on Facebook for Shores of Hazeron Fans. Please post your cool pictures and videos there, so other people might get an idea of the rich universe that Shores of Hazeron offers.

The link to the Shores of Hazeron Fans group page is...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1705844726168062/
Tried joining group and the request is pending, seems you would have to approve everyone with current settings?
(06-09-2018, 02:30 AM)Ikkir Isth Wrote: Tried joining group and the request is pending, seems you would have to approve everyone with current settings?

Yeah, can't a group be open so people may join at will?