Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Picture Thread 2.0

(Sorry, must keep thread alive  Wink )

[Image: Shores-of-Hazeron-95niu2kj-Sr.png]

Updated ship. Added some exterior details. I felt like it was needed

(Fake windows, and the logo decal on the engineering hull)

[Image: Hazeron-Starship-00qzrc-Bk-Kp.png]

Hazeron Starship
[Image: Hazeron-Jan-1-2023-8-11-15-226.png]

[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]

Fantastic Work !! The fake windows really add to the overall realness of the ship love it !
Can't Wait to see more of this.
'To find me, look to the Eastern Skies and follow the trail of blood' 

This is the best randomly generated name I've ever gotten

[Image: Getgud.png]

(01-02-2023, 05:58 AM)Giovanni Wrote: This is the best randomly generated name I've ever gotten

[ PO Getgud ] 

LOL! You need protect that crewmate. They might have a promising future I suspect  Big Grin .

(01-02-2023, 01:00 PM)Rockinsince87 Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 05:58 AM)Giovanni Wrote: This is the best randomly generated name I've ever gotten

[ PO Getgud ] 

LOL! You need protect that crewmate. They might have a promising future I suspect  Big Grin .

Haha either that or they try to hard and end up getting themselves killed  Confused

(01-02-2023, 07:54 PM)ZombieOverlord9 Wrote: Haha either that or they try to hard and end up getting themselves killed  Confused

The one thing I have noticed when playing the beta so far, (the previous beta build as this new one is still newer), was that I never once lost a ship due to atmo-diving or sun-diving. The crew fly extremely well off-line. So fingers crossed it only gets better. 

[Image: 766ey0.jpg]

(01-03-2023, 02:42 AM)Rockinsince87 Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 07:54 PM)ZombieOverlord9 Wrote: Haha either that or they try to hard and end up getting themselves killed  Confused

The one thing I have noticed when playing the beta so far, (the previous beta build as this new one is still newer), was that I never once lost a ship due to atmo-diving or sun-diving. The crew fly extremely well off-line. So fingers crossed it only gets better. 

[Image: 766ey0.jpg]
Yeah there's been more than a few occasions where I held my breath as I thought they were coming in too fast only for them to pull off a perfect landing, I havnt had one atmos dive yet. Could this have been a bug haxus got in an update ?

Most likely it had to due with the desync issues that were happening prior and the general lag that would crop up. Yeah it's much better now. It used to be so bad.