Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Picture Thread 2.0
Wink 
If you get preons of the 2nd star in that double ringworld system and use the wormhole, will your wormhole loop back on itself?  ;)
(11-04-2020, 10:06 AM)OnePercent Wrote: If you get preons of the 2nd star in that double ringworld system and use the wormhole, will your wormhole loop back on itself?  ;)

My word....I'm going to try that....

EDIT: Yes it works as expected  :P

[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]
Heart 
The milky way rises over Milky Town.

[Image: BjS3hrn.png][Image: owEn9UA.png]
[Image: fYKwH5V.png]
Photo 
[Image: Hazeron-Nov-22-2020-8-16-40-438.jpg]
Image produced by AutoStitch
Caption

Natives wondering if life exists on other planets....especially on the three other habitable planets directly above them...

[Image: Hazeron-Nov-22-2020-15-29-08-Pano.jpg]

Images created with AutoStitch

[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]
(11-22-2020, 08:37 PM)Rockinsince87 Wrote: especially on the three other habitable planets directly above them...

LOL Nice!
Heart 
"Dear lord. Nice tits." - The Visitor

I willed my vast consciousness to enter into but a single body once again. A simple task for an avatar, one that we routinely go through to manifest our wills upon reality. Only this time I immediately found myself giving birth to the gestating demigod planted within it's womb countless revolutions prior. The quickly growing infant that manifested beneath my five meter long pubic hair was promptly given the name of "Loser-kun" before receiving a customary kick to the jaw as all Big Mommy Milkers OwO of empyrean blood receive upon their first rendering.

[Image: ZnbAcur.png]

Loser-kun was immediately curious about the world around itself, and I caught it investigating the low-resolution foliage surrounding this primitive town. Interesting. Perhaps Loser-kun will one day lead the Big Mommy Milkers OwO people to greatness among the stars. Perhaps.

[Image: 2IWtQHJ.png]

As Loser-kun was quickly maturing into the leader the Big Mommy Milkers OwO people needed to establish themselves among the stars, I turned my attention skyward to the other avatars guiding their respective civilizations. I sent several requests to trade the products Milky Town had to offer out into the void telepathically. The other avatars would surely have material goods to offer a developing civilization. With no response, I began to telepathically offer my milk and my head to them individually. Perhaps they would be more willing to trade in private.

In time, a concept meaningless to the beings within this reality but of great importance to us avatars who exist beyond, a willing participant was found.

[Image: 01KgaUY.png]

Unfortunately the other avatar willed to my world had only first manifested into this reality a short while ago and thus had no resources to offer the Big Mommy Milkers OwO people. However...

"Dear lord. Nice tits." He spoke, gazing upon the highly specialized genetic weave-work I had prepared before manifesting myself upon this world. I assumed the universal mating pose of this reality before the visitor with my five meter long pubic hair neatly laid out in front of me, in hopes that he would contribute his own genetic material toward the creation of another empyrean demigod. A backup, for if Loser-kun ever falls from grace...
Look upon my works one final time, and despair.
(01-22-2021, 03:35 PM)Athena Wrote: Look upon my works one final time, and despair.

[Image: pPeqY3V.png]
Understand that you created this haxus, no-one else

I tried to warn you but you denied me

I said 'this is weird and you should stop'

you said 'this is a mature game'

WELL THIS IS THE PRICE OF MATURITY