Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2018-09-27 Ship Repair, University Morale, Delete Overlap, Craters

(09-27-2018, 12:57 PM)Haxus Wrote: Spacecraft Repair Quality

Since a spacecraft is manufactured using the average quality of all materials used, repairing your spacecraft will now make it worse because it will go from an average to the lowest quality.

This is not a complaint, just an observation.
It will now be better to make a new spacecraft, rather than repair an existing one.

(09-27-2018, 12:57 PM)Haxus Wrote: Delete Overlap
It is sometimes impossible to delete a building, road or crater that is overlapping another.

The bulldozer button on the construction window can now select through the possible choices under the cursor. This is done using the mouse wheel or left|right arrow keys.

Definitely loving this feature!
Been missing this since biodomes and grading were added.

(09-27-2018, 12:57 PM)Haxus Wrote: Collision With Terrain
Collision with terrain is buggy. Sometimes I get killed suddenly when lying prone. Spacecraft crash very easily.

Nerfed collision with terrain until I can work on it.

Going to assume that by "nerfed" you mean "disabled" or "removed". I do not think that means what you think it means.

Anyway, only issues I have had with fall damage has been when prone, other than that it actually felt good.
The only thing I think would help would be a "collision warning" system. If your vehicle/ship is flying too fast towards an atmosphere it could warn you on the HUD and tell you what a safe reentry speed is, same with flying too fast towards the surface.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018-09-27 Ship Repair, University Morale, Delete Overlap, Craters - by Deantwo - 09-27-2018, 07:14 PM