Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2018-09-19 Building Quality of Operation Nerf

(09-21-2018, 02:13 AM)jakbruce2012 Wrote: I notice the loudest complaints are from those who already have Q255 buildings, or were very close.
This should be more fun, as now an empires spacecraft quality is now dependent only on resources available, and their skill with the studio.

Of course. Read as:

(09-20-2018, 03:45 AM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: To sum up how I see this change: I want a billion dollars, tomorrow, but without putting in any work. That’s not how things work for a reason, and if it were, those billion dollars would be worthless.

The opposite of what you've said is also true. I've noticed that the loudest supporters of the removal are those who hadn't invested time or effort and were far behind because of it. Can you blame those who developed their empires around the quality system for the past year for being a bit miffed?

Equality of outcome over equality of opportunity is always popular. A tax on the 1% will always be supported by the 99%.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018-09-19 Building Quality of Operation Nerf - by Mr. Mortius - 09-21-2018, 04:20 AM