Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2018-09-19 Building Quality of Operation Nerf

I’m noting a trend, not just the current state, which is a direct acknowledgement of the fact that the game is changing. I’m starting to think you don’t read before posting. How does removing most of the remaining progression from an already shallow game help, if that’s how you see it? What is the current plan to replace the quality method of progression, since you seem to think the game will change soon to include it? Maybe it was removed without adequate thought given to what would replace it.

I am not attached to quality progression specifically, just as I was not attached to tech levels. I am, however, interested in there being some kind of system ready to replace the existing one before it is taken out. I’m not surprised you don’t care about progression though, since your empire has been stagnant for years. The same could be said of my own in terms of technological progression. Different parts of the game have different priorities for different people, that is a given. It would be best to hear the opinions of new players who have just started in addition to our own, I think, but I’m not sure there are very many of those.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018-09-19 Building Quality of Operation Nerf - by Mr. Mortius - 09-20-2018, 05:30 AM