Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inferno Gas Giant Ressource Bug

I read something about earlier there beeing a bug that inferno planets had cryozine.

Apparently the fix didn't completely work.

I have an Inferno Gas giant that is supposed to have Ioplasma and no Cryozine, as per the System Survey.

In the Refinery I can select the Cryozine Process as a workshop, but it can't actually run.

The Iosplama Process is available from the selection in the Build Menu before placing the building, but is not actually selectable in the refinery (and is not present after building it, with ioplasma preselected from the build menu).

(12-12-2023, 06:25 PM)Rashi Wrote: In the Refinery I can select the Cryozine Process as a workshop, but it can't actually run.
Seems partially bugged, it not running means the world doesn't actually have any cryozine, but the UI should be hiding it if that's true, so it seems like more of a UI bug than a resource bug
What even

What about the part where it should have Ioplasma but doesn't ?

Also nowhere else can I select Cryozine in the refinery, if it is not present, but the one planet that should have Ioplasma.

Dunno about the io, I think it might be related to a survey bug where the surveys aren't accurate but that's just a wild guess
Might be worth uploading your save for haxus to see, but don't send the two files in the "Saved Games" folder, instead just export the "current game" from the main menu by clicking on it and selecting "save current game to file", that compresses it into a smaller single file
What even

(12-12-2023, 06:25 PM)Rashi Wrote: I read something about earlier there beeing a bug that inferno planets had cryozine.

Apparently the fix didn't completely work.

I assume you are talking about this: (Closed bug report) Cryozine in Inferno Orbit Zone Gas Giants
And: (Update thread) 2023-03-03 Weaon Station Crash, Hot Gas Giants
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Yes that's the one I was refering too, thanks :)

It might not be, but seems related.