Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ship teleported out of the galaxy (the "YEET" bug)

(12-27-2023, 12:14 PM)AnrDaemon Wrote:
(12-27-2023, 08:41 AM)Tiffany Wrote: Weirdly still shows me as being in the same sector as I was, despite being over 10k parsecs away from it.

That is because you are in the system's scene, for some reason you was transferred to the next scene with coordinates being way off. If you have enough fuel to deadhead to the star, it would be interesting to know if jumping back and forth between given systems always cause the same effect.

Last time this happened to me I checked and found I was stuck in a system inside of the sector. For you Tiffany it looks like your stuck in SRY'MJ'NJ'a. For me, I did dead head back to system I was stuck it took some time yeah...but I did make it. I was unable to leave the system. It was a ringworld system too. I tried to warp out, the ship would never transition and just travel forever in the same direction in the same system. Wormholes did not work, not even the super wormhole stargate thing would work, those both would just crash to desktop if I tried to use them.  

I sent a few ships to that cursed system and they all became stuck. 

The ships were stuck there for quite some time. Then one day after an update to the game, the ships were free. 

Just wanted to add my experience where I actually did make it back and just let it play for a few days.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting the ship tp out of the galaxy - by Rockinsince87 - 12-27-2023, 12:45 PM