Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ship teleported out of the galaxy (the "YEET" bug)

A returning player from Universe 3 has just reported that this still happens as of the latest patch
What even

I just had this happen to me for the first time in the singleplayer Hazeron after 700+ hours.

I ordered an unofficered ship that I had flown away for my homeplanet for a bit to orbit a moon of another planet. 64 days out at warp 9 :D

Steps that I did:
1. Changed modules (2 harvester modules and capacitator) & loaded crew (no officer)
2. Manually moved the ship a bit higher above the station/planet to avoid collisions/atmodiving before letting crew take over.
3. Ordered crew to fly to moon Systemame Alpha IIa
4. I switched to Sensor console to see ETE.
5. A bit after switching back to command console, I suddenly noticed the environment changed and could see the galaxy in the distance

On reload I could not reproduce it however. I guess I'd need to do the same exact sequence of actions with the same planet alignment.

I renamed the thread, so it is easier to find.

This issue is still reported every so often, but it happens a lot less frequently than it used to.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Happened to me as well.

My ship (with officer, I'm a captain) was in orbit of a planet I was building a colony at. I ordered the ship via 'crew' channel to orbit another city (new), pick up cryo passengers (add), then get back (add) and unload (add). After couple minutes got a notification that ship picked up passengers, but ten minutes later ship still haven't arrived, so I teleported to the ship, only to find that it's 3 billion km away from destination.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)