Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Getting rid of design by individual characters

So it seems that new designs you make have your Steam ID as creator which is cool.

All designs you previously made on individual characters however, are inaccessible and are removed from the library, but are still in the exchange.

I cannot unpublish or remove them from the exchange. I now added a second passenger berth to all my designs and uploaded them to the steam workshop.

Is there any way of getting rid of the old ones that does not involve deleting the savegames and starting over?

As far as I know, there is no way to remove a blueprint from a save-game. Even if you unpublished it from the in-game exchange, they would still be in your save-game.

This is partly because a spacecraft or building might still exist in the save-game that uses that blueprint.

I suggested a couple of times that a way to at least mark a blueprint as "obsolete" could work. Then simply hide the obsolete marked blueprints and prevent their use in new construction/manufacturing. This would also be useful for when a blueprint you are subscribed to on the Steam Workshop is updated.
See: http://www.hazeron.com/mybb/showthread.p...5#pid10925

Being able to delete totally a blueprint that is no longer in use in the save-game would be nice too, but understandable if that is more difficult to implement at first.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo