Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2023-04-27 French Translation, Icon Sizes, Story Chapters

(04-27-2023, 06:46 PM)Haxus Wrote: Blueprint Exchange Sorting Broken
Blueprint exchange sorting is broken after getting Steam list.

Fixed.

The size column is still not sorting correctly. It seems to sort it as a text string. Would be nice if it actually sorted by volume.
The text also looks like it has different number formatting. Unsure if that is because some are older or if it depends on the uploader's OS settings.

(04-27-2023, 06:46 PM)Haxus Wrote: Story Chapters Added

Having small stories as tutorials or to explain things is awesome. I have a few ideas on stories like that that I would like to write if given the chance.

On topic of stories as tutorials. I did write an idea thread about using a simple technology research system to help with tutorializing too.
See: (Idea thread) Basic Technology Research System for Hazeron Starship

(04-27-2023, 06:46 PM)Haxus Wrote: Adam and Eve

Aliens

Now we just need a way to eliminate the indigenous population.

And as mentioned in the past. I still would really love it if the world literally had little settlements to represent the indigenous population. Like if it is just a basic little neutral farm building in each resource zone.
Maybe blowing them up could be a requirement to eliminating the indigenous population.

(04-27-2023, 06:46 PM)Haxus Wrote: Story Engine
While writing the new story chapters, a few bugs in the story engine were fixed and a few improvements were made.

It keeps getting better. Perhaps some day it will be good enough to permit players to write stories.

Very much looking forward to this. Sounds awesome.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023-04-27 French Translation, Icon Sizes, Story Chapters - by Deantwo - 04-27-2023, 10:08 PM