Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2023-03-24 Stop Music
Stop Music when Entering Designer
When entering the designer at the start of the game, without entering a game, the game music does not stop.

Fixed. Game music now stops when entering the designer.

Officer Won't Enter Unexplored Space
My ship will not enter unexplored space even though dark matter death was nerfed.

Fixed. Somebody forgot to inform the crew. They will now navigate/fly into unexplored space.

Steam Stats Error
Fixed an error updating steam stats.

Wait Cursor When Saving Game
When I click the Save Game button it would be nice to have a wait cursor so I know the game didn't just freeze.

Done.

Camera Focus Zoom Experiment
Nerfed the experimental code that played with the camera field of view when looking at things.

Crash When Recalling to Berth
I took a berth aboard another ship. Pushed the Recall Home button. Client crashed.

Fixed.

Designer Ship Sounds
When I enter the designer station aboard a ship, I can still hear the ship's engine and other noises.

Fixed.

Blank Planet Names
Some planet names were showing up blank.

Fixed.

Stack Size
A crash happened while loading a game. The crash was due to a stack overflow.

Increased stack size.
Just wanted to confirm my ships and crew are all happy flying into unexplored space now - thank you!
Also the wait cursor quality of life change is small but has a big impact, no longer feels like the game froze, thanks for this too!
What even
(03-24-2023, 10:30 PM)Celarious Wrote: Just wanted to confirm my ships and crew are all happy flying into unexplored space now - thank you!
Also the wait cursor quality of life change is small but has a big impact, no longer feels like the game froze, thanks for this too!

Agreed. 

For me the flying into unexplored space is a big game changer. Very nice Haxus!
I always thought hearing the ship in shipboard designer was a feature.
It might have been a feature if it was maintained in sync with the ship. As it was you were just getting the last active sounds which could be misleading.