Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2023-03-15 Refinery, Asteroids, Shipments, Avatar Page Return, Atoms Stop Processing

(03-16-2023, 01:05 PM)Rockinsince87 Wrote: I was hoping it would also fix the random Q level bug when rings were present in orbit with a refinery on the surface, but it seems as a result of this update the local planet side refineries are no longer capable of refining anti-flux at all now but the option is there from the construction menu. 
I think the now-fixed bug may have caused some confusion here: As far as I know planet-side refineries with a planetary ring (not asteroid belt) were never intended to be able to harvest from the ring. The "random Q" in that case seemed to be the same thing as the random Q antiflux found on any other body without antiflux in its survey or a ring in orbit, and wasn't specific to planets with rings. 

I can confirm my planetoid (asteroid belt) colony refineries still work fine, even after deleting and re-adding the process:
[Image: TUOqysH.png]
[Image: xc7Ub7y.png]
As you can see it can't extract air or hydrogen or make fertilizer out of the atmosphere, because it doesn't have any

The construction menu has always showed all harvest options, so that isn't related, for example a mine will show bolite always, but in the actual process configuration UI you won't have bolite as an option if the mine can't access any
What even

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023-03-15 Refinery, Asteroids, Shipments, Avatar Page Return, Atoms Stop Processing - by Celarious - 03-16-2023, 01:45 PM