Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planet names arnt showing anymore?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mrVJdYamJATX7rxJ6
My planet names aren't showing up anymore i have no idea why tried relogging switching systems clearing caches nothing works

im unable to give any orders to crew involving planets because the names are working :(

pretty sure this bug can be seen on any of my characters.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tIPoRt4...share_link

Deantwo helped me figure out renaming an system by dropping a capitol building renames the planets and makes crew able to use them in commands again

(03-04-2023, 10:34 PM)gamerscd Wrote: im unable to give any orders to crew involving planets because the names are working :(

You mentioned on Discord that your crew can't follow orders that target planets while they can't see the names? I guess it is more critical than just a display bug then. But still, I have only heard the issue from you, which is odd.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Have been unable to be at my pc for about 2 weeks so sorry this took so long for my reply.

I want to quickly outline what i did before this bug hit me as the situation is not common.

I have a habitable system in the Shores if Hazeron galaxy i started in and i used it to buid a mining station. I then took that station through a artifical intersteller wormhole to my ringworld system in the Fallen Legions of Muturon galaxy. I then retargeted my stargate to a system in the Fallen Legions of Muturon galaxy that i wanted to base the station in to mine a q255 resource. After tractoring the station through this second wormhole jump is when the bug hit.

Also to be clear it seems to remove the names of planets and rings ect in any system that wasnt named so even tho i can sorta fix a system by naming as above it only fixes that system and the other unnamed systems are still borked.

Please feel free to ask any questions i try to check the forums as much as i can.

Not to sound pedantic, but solely for the clear understanding of the issue, can you please outline your actions in simple 1-2-3 steps, so that it's easier to follow?
I.e.

1. Make a station
2. Tractor it to another system.
3. Plug it into wormhole.
4…

I also had a system with blank names. I could not determine how it happened. There is code now to fix the issue when a game is loaded.