Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City mass inventory trash function

Probably already suggested, if so feel free to merge this Dean

Currently, when we wish to get rid of obsolete lower-QL commodities from a city, we need to click through each building, enter the current amount in stock at that building and click "Trash items". This is fine if it's only in a single building, but if it's spread out, it can make clearing out old stock very tedious

Idea is to just add a function somewhere to find a city's total pooled stock of a specific QL of a commodity and insta-trash it from all of the buildings, maybe in the capitol or something
Could even extend this to a QL range if there's many different lower quality versions that somehow appeared

Would make replacing obsolete commodities with better ones a lot more manageable with something like that
What even

I would at the very least like to be able to just not have to write an amount. Please let us trash the whole stack of items with one click. I have a hard time imagining a situation where I only want to trash a partial stack of items.

An option to trash a type of item (of a specific quality) throughout a whole city might be useful.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

(03-03-2023, 07:00 AM)Deantwo Wrote: I would at the very least like to be able to just not have to write an amount. Please let us trash the whole stack of items with one click. I have a hard time imagining a situation where I only want to trash a partial stack of items.

Yes please, having to type the number in manually, and sometimes it deselects the input box when the stock is updated, is very annoying
What even

Yep, all a trash all of a selected object is a must. Would be a nice time saver.

EDIT:

Wanted to add that what I would really like to see is a master inventory UI for a given star system and the ability to query and trash all of an item based on Q 
Would be nice if that same UI let you know what building produced the good so you can track down production issues but that would require more work. 

That would be epic.