Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One more dangerous exchange atmosphere related bug

So, Dr Xian requires a place with an atmosphere to spawn. if the atmosphere is not breathable or some similar issu she'ssupposed to throw up a pressure tent, that is all great... if you are on any regular planet. On an Aerial platform in the upper atmosphere of a gas giant, not so much.
I managed to trigger the story there... accidently. My gas giant colony was missing a university, so I went there and built one. it being the tiny capitol, it would be easier to go build it on the building site rather than the capitol.

She keeps spamming that she was suffocating and that a pressure tent will protect us, but never spawns one (possibly does on the surface of the gas giant core, which I am not going down to check)

Save:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fvPodDp...share_link

So I decided to not care  as she didn't seem to either(about the knife) but it turns out she did care... She's likely trying to path to me across 2 sectors in her spacesuit, a feat anyone, who can withstand 2 shots of minimum 255 fire damage each should be able to perform.
This resulted  the physics in my game slowing down to about 1 update per second (effects were smooth chnge of position due to movement was VERY choppy). Guess I need her to actually finish what she started.
This is proving to be rather difficult, as the fact that she is suffocating (and has been for the past 30 minutes(another incredible feat) overrides the fact that she needs to get on with ther "shtuck" about the knife get the pirate to spawn and drop the ring.)

(03-02-2023, 09:34 PM)kajanov Wrote: This resulted  the physics in my game slowing down to about 1 update per second (effects were smooth chnge of position due to movement was VERY choppy).

Likely because she was spawning thousands of pressure tents at the gas giant core.

Moving away from the university and dropping the story before it gets worse is likely a good idea.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

(03-03-2023, 06:51 AM)Deantwo Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 09:34 PM)kajanov Wrote: This resulted  the physics in my game slowing down to about 1 update per second (effects were smooth chnge of position due to movement was VERY choppy).

Likely because she was spawning thousands of pressure tents at the gas giant core.

Moving away from the university and dropping the story before it gets worse is likely a good idea.
Thanks for reminding me that is an option. I tried resetting the story didn't seem to do anything.
resetting and dropping seemed to do the trick (after reloading the above save)