Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timers
My suggestion is to drastically lower the build times for ships, stations and super large buildings, and broker timers. 

Currently i have stations that take 20 hours to build which make since in a multiplayer setting were the craft can build when the player is not online. For a solo game i feel like stuff should build when the game is closed.
Also the same issue with Brokers they have huge timers that only go down while the game is running. 
Also very big buildings like big domes and large radars and such have huge build times that only progress when a player is online.

Just my 2 cents :)
Ships DO build when the game is closed, once the process is started they use system time so you can just close the game and come back a day later and it'll finish

But I do agree that the timers need to be lowered a lot

For brokers, do you mean the hourly shipment timers? Maybe the travel speed? If you mean resource gathering, pretty sure they do that as fast as possible
What even
for the brokers i mean the time shipments take to get to the destinations from galaxy to galaxy

i dont think the ship building time is working for me ill mess with it might be my system time settings
You're trying to send shipments across galaxies? Damn, yeah no idea about that, guessing it's probably super high then ye
What even
(03-01-2023, 05:24 AM)gamerscd Wrote: for the brokers i mean the time shipments take to get to the destinations from galaxy to galaxy

i dont think the ship building time is working for me ill mess with it might be my system time settings
Shipments travel to center of home galaxy then from center of destination galaxy to destination city
Report or Exploit