Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2023-02-28 Crashes, Stowaway Scenario
Yep, definitely need that DNA load returned
What even
Quote:Yep, definitely need that DNA load returned
You mean when creating an avatar?  Funny I was in the process of restoring that.
I ran into similar issues with the Stowaway scenario. There’s a few bugs to fix in there.
(03-01-2023, 02:10 PM)Haxus Wrote:
Quote:Yep, definitely need that DNA load returned
You mean when creating an avatar?  Funny I was in the process of restoring that.

Yep! I have a char file I normally use, was a bit of a journey recreating it without the load function lol
What even
I found the crash when sitting at a weapon console. It is fixed. I'll fix a few more bugs before posting an update.

Vooker525 can you send me the saved game where the Dangerous Exchange won't start? I will start building what it takes to get there myself.
(03-01-2023, 04:27 PM)Haxus Wrote: I found the crash when sitting at a weapon console. It is fixed. I'll fix a few more bugs before posting an update.

Vooker525 can you send me the saved game where the Dangerous Exchange won't start? I will start building what it takes to get there myself.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hPDojEJ...share_link

Station has transporters for fast travel

It seems that crew sometimes doesn't operate stations. I ordered officer to orbit planet. Navigator didn't set up waypoint. Helmsman ignores manually set waypoint and doesn't stop moving ship after manual acceleration. Fixed by gathering all crew in one place and ordering them to man stations
Report or Exploit
Thanks. I had just gotten to that point myself. Fixed the problem. Building an update now.