Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2023-02-28 Localization, Bug Fixes

Quote:The publish it to the steam workshop part is unnecessary I'd say. Maybe their own in-game exchange  is enough here

For 10 and 100 worlds, I agree that 100 is too many. 30-50 is enough

I thought it might encourage people to publish designs to the workshop.

I changed the master colonizer requirement to 50.

While working on this earlier today, I temporarily set the Master Colonizer min to 100 and the max to 0, instead of 1000000. The big number creates a little progress bar when you look at the achievement. When I removed the upper limit, it just showed the achievement. I didn't realize it would give you the achievement at zero. I haven't found a way to remove an achievement once it has been granted.

Quote:My game crashes 10sec - 5 min after I load my game.

I found the cause of this crash and fixed it. Am building an update now.

Sorry haven't worked on Dangerous Exchange bug yet. That is likely next.

Thank you Pullimulli. The save game took me right to the problem.

Haxus does the game still try to sleep stuff when no player is present? theres some sort of issue happening where ships wont function unless a player is present and sometimes still wont function when there is a player IE switching between characters in the same system here the thread for the bug https://www.hazeron.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2880

Thanks I’ll check it out right after the Dangerous Exchange bug.

I forgot to mention one other side effect of translation. The instructor in the Rocket Training story is now Gagarin, instead of the Russian spelling of his name.

(03-01-2023, 02:54 AM)Haxus Wrote: I forgot to mention one other side effect of translation. The instructor in the Rocket Training story is now Gagarin, instead of the Russian spelling of his name.
What about Kalashnikov instead of the russian spelling?

Thank you I forgot about that one.