Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Basic Technology Research System for Hazeron Starship

(02-22-2023, 07:37 PM)kajanov Wrote: Blocking the workshop gets a big NO from me. Not everyone is able to penetrate the designer and make something that works well and looks at least passable and the designes provided wit hthe game are .. lacking.

They are passable, but don't work very well. Mostly because they are tiny and you,as a result need a lot of them. this make s a functional city not look too pretty more so to do with the distnace you can effectively place buildings neatly than the models not being good looking
moving to a building site and back whe you are done is also bad, because you need to be on the capitol to be efficient when building (your firest city at the very least).

Disabling the workshop fully during the very start isn't needed. But limiting it so players can't accidentally place a mega Mine that cost 2 million stone as their first stone Mine is needed. Think of it as an optional tutorial section that limits your choices so the game is less confusing and so you don't screw yourself over.

Also, maybe separating the stone-only Quarry so it is a separate building type would likely make it easier for players.
See: http://www.hazeron.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2985

Yes, a way to skip the tutorial stage limitations would be nice for us veterans of the game.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Basic Technology Research System for Hazeron Starship - by Deantwo - 12-04-2023, 10:49 AM