Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computers not being fetched

(02-22-2023, 12:04 AM)kajanov Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 11:57 PM)Celarious Wrote: Update: I think I fixed this by building another identical computer factory in the same city, with identical manufacturing settings... Both are inside police jurisdiction and are connected by the same type of roads, so it does seem to be some kind of "connection" bug, can provide the save with both factories
If that is the case, it is not just computers, but an intermittent connection issue. I had factories not frab power from a power plant earlier today. Decided to  build a differnet one and scrap the old and don't have a relavant save at this time.
I also remember having an issue wiith electronic parts distribution earlier, but I rebuilt the city since then.

I think I remember a similar issue in the MMO during U5 or U6, where a frigid city just refused to get power from a power plant
Hopefully Haxus sees this thread and manages to find the cause, it can cause big problems in the empire
What even

Messages In This Thread
Computers not being fetched - by Celarious - 02-21-2023, 12:30 AM
RE: Computers not used by processes/construction - by Celarious - 02-22-2023, 12:06 AM
RE: Computers not being fetched - by Deantwo - 03-10-2023, 04:21 PM
RE: Computers not being fetched - by Deantwo - 03-11-2023, 03:32 PM