Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ships break if avatar isn't onboard

Summary: All ships break and freeze if the player isn't on-board during any mission

When sending orders through the "Crew" and "Fleet" chat channels to a ship I have the captain berth on, and the ship has all crew and officer berths filled, the crew ignores the orders. They are added to the ship's mission, but the crew doesn't carry them out until I return to the ship and then hold/reactivate the mission. The F9 window doesn't have this problem, and the issue is 100% reproducible, can transfer the save if needed

Update: Weirdly it seems to work if I'm on board the ship when I send the orders, and the problem only occurs if I'm outside, seems like the nav console crew member never plots the course if I'm not there
Update 2: This also happens if you issue an order while on-board the ship through the F9 Mission UI, and then leave the ship while the order is being executed, the ship stops moving entirely, returning to the ship doesn't fix this, the game needs to be restarted once the ship is put into this "locked" state
What even

Messages In This Thread
Ships stuck after leaving planet - by Nightwalker - 02-06-2023, 06:22 AM
RE: Ships stuck after leaving planet - by kajanov - 02-06-2023, 07:33 AM
Ships break if avatar isn't onboard - by Celarious - 02-20-2023, 12:50 AM