Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2023-02-16 Story Bugs

Haxus, about the hourly autosave, it's a great feature but would it be possible to have a "saving" dialogue box or something? Currently the client stops responding and makes me worried it's crashing lol, would be a nice quality of life thing
What even

(02-19-2023, 10:45 PM)Celarious Wrote: Haxus, about the hourly autosave, it's a great feature but would it be possible to have a "saving" dialogue box or something? Currently the client stops responding and makes me worried it's crashing lol, would be a nice quality of life thing

At least a little "now saving" icon on the screen would be nice. Especially if it freezes the client while saving.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

(02-19-2023, 10:53 PM)Deantwo Wrote:
(02-19-2023, 10:45 PM)Celarious Wrote: Haxus, about the hourly autosave, it's a great feature but would it be possible to have a "saving" dialogue box or something? Currently the client stops responding and makes me worried it's crashing lol, would be a nice quality of life thing

At least a little "now saving" icon on the screen would be nice. Especially if it freezes the client while saving.
And please make the game release the cursor. I can't move the mouse form the center of the screen if I am in 1st person control when it starts saving.

I added an "Auto saving..." message that appears 3 seconds before the auto save commences. I didn't like it automatically releasing my cursor for me.

I added an "Auto save complete." message when it is done.

I added a setting to turn auto save on/off.

I expanded on the tool tip of game save points. It says when the 'Current Game' is updated and when named saves are created.

(02-20-2023, 05:59 PM)Haxus Wrote: I added an "Auto saving..." message that appears 3 seconds before the auto save commences. I didn't like it automatically releasing my cursor for me.

I expanded on the tool tip of game save points. It says when the 'Current Game' is updated and when named saves are created.

Awesome, super helpful. First time it autosaved I was wondering what happened.

(02-20-2023, 05:59 PM)Haxus Wrote: I added an "Auto saving..." message that appears 3 seconds before the auto save commences. I didn't like it automatically releasing my cursor for me.

Thanks a lot for the autosave messages.
In regards to releasing the cursor. Would it be possible to not take control of the cursor when the game window is not in-focus?

(02-21-2023, 08:03 PM)kajanov Wrote:

Thanks a lot for the autosave messages.
In regards to releasing the cursor. Would it be possible to not take control of the cursor when the game window is not in-focus?
This is pretty annoying, during saving when I tab out the game still snaps the cursor back to the center rapidly, basically locking the entire PC out until the save is complete
What even

Story doesn't seem to work for me. I received parcX package and standing at university site which is written on paper. Nothing happens
Report or Exploit