Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2023-02-13 Stack Size, Save Games

Load each blueprint. Open its properties, where that descriptive text was entered. Then simply press Ok.

This will strip the hidden html formatting from the text. Because it is hidden, I did not know it was in there until it appeared on the workshop. It was not intended to be in there.

You will then have to republish the blueprints to the workshop.

Thank you, will do! I've also found that I can edit the description manually through Steam, so a full republish isn't needed to fix the existing bad ones

Another update, it seems to work better now after trying the suggested method, but it still includes <br> line breaks which is still a bit messy
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2933438181
[Image: hCMi0pG.png]
What even

Hmm. I will fix that.

Has anyone found a neutron star? I was about to write a function to go find one for me but maybe you can save me some time by telling me where to find it.

There is a bug with the one way intergalactic wormhole that appears there. It doesn’t work. I would like to fix that.

(02-15-2023, 01:08 AM)Haxus Wrote: Has anyone found a neutron star? I was about to write a function to go find one for me but maybe you can save me some time by telling me where to find it.

There is a bug with the one way intergalactic wormhole that appears there. It doesn’t work. I would like to fix that.
Neutron star? If system generation is the same as in online universe then try QYB'RZ'FIB'a
It was a trinary star system with neutron star
Report or Exploit

(02-15-2023, 01:08 AM)Haxus Wrote: Has anyone found a neutron star? I was about to write a function to go find one for me but maybe you can save me some time by telling me where to find it.

Don't you mean a (non-supermassive) black hole? I don't think neutron stars have ever had anything special associated to them. The black holes have the one-way intergalactic wormholes.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Deantwo is correct. I meant to ask for a stellar black hole.

Universe is not the same as on line.

(02-15-2023, 02:20 PM)Haxus Wrote: Deantwo is correct. I meant to ask for a stellar black hole.

I exported a star map XML from my save-game, it took like two minutes to generate, even thought I only have the one explored system. Don't know why it would be so slow.

Anyway, my local super sector has a bunch of black holes:
  • RPY'X'LF'e
  • SMY'V'IF'h
  • FUY'L'PI'e
  • EUY'M'YI'e
  • KMY'XE'SE'h
  • UIY'JB'W'e
  • FMY'F'CB'a
  • JLY'D'IB'h
  • FLY'JF'XF'e
  • FJY'TD'FI'e
  • and more...
There are so many in my local super sector. I haven't explored any of them though, so I can't tell you anything else about them. ^^;
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo