Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Final Server Event (1700 Central European Time)
Hey Hazeron Community,

Me and some other players are going to be conducting a last server event before Haxus shuts eveything down. We are going to be flying to the core of the Galaxy from the eastern cluster starting at 1700 Central European Time. 

Meet up location is the Arcadian Federation (My) homeworld. AEO Star System (1658.4, 10.6, 0.4) AEO IV (Main habitable world, closest station "Acropolis")

We will be travelling at Warp 9. You can refit your ship at my dockyard or you can get berthed over to my ship to join the ride. I also have some ships available for free if you would like to use one.

Once we arrive at the center of the galaxy we will probably find a nice planet and take a screenshot together.

[Image: wbxDoxe]

Hope to see you there,

Phoenix
The exodus fleet is forming.
[Image: image.png]

Arriving at the Foxtail ringworld for transportation to the galactic core.

Flyby of T'E'D'f in the Shores of Hazeron galaxy.

Pit stop being going to the galactic core.
[Image: Screenshot_670.png]

Getting up close to the supermassive black hole in the little van shuttle.
[Image: Hazeron.Jan-14-2023.14-21-43-641.png]

The last little party ended in a bang.
[Image: Screenshot_672.png]

Pictures by different participant, just wanted to show a little of what we did.
https://discord.com/channels/22645666505...4132029541
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Crap, I missed it.
(01-15-2023, 08:20 PM)jakbruce2012 Wrote: Crap, I missed it.

We were talking about maybe doing another little event if the servers are still up.

Phoenix what do you say, should we schedule next saturday (2023-01-21) and see what happens? What time of day to pick is the hard part though.
If the servers actually go down before that we can just do something else in voice chat on Discord maybe.
(01-16-2023, 12:17 AM)Deantwo Wrote:

We were talking about maybe doing another little event if the servers are still up.

Phoenix what do you say, should we schedule next saturday (2023-01-21) and see what happens? What time of day to pick is the hard part though.
If the servers actually go down before that we can just do something else in voice chat on Discord maybe.

Sounds great! We can meet up in my solar system again and depart either direct for the core (6hrs journey) or go direct to the ringworld like last time.
(01-16-2023, 02:41 PM)Phoenix Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 12:17 AM)Deantwo Wrote:

Sounds great! We can meet up in my solar system again and depart either direct for the core (6hrs journey) or go direct to the ringworld like last time.

Not sure i would be able to attend untill it is lately in the evening though. Maybe 2300 CET or something, and it might also allow more americans to join. Thoughts?
Discord event: https://discord.gg/QpJ8uBdH?event=1064879106870738974
Oh good, it's still up. I thought I had missed it because when I last tried to login I couldn't reach the update server. And surprisingly also still have a working ship.