Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resource Scan not matching extraction

(08-02-2022, 07:05 AM)suunaabas Wrote: when I'm setting up a mine on resources, they no longer match the system scan. ... I've done all this twice and the scan data just doesn't add up to any resource number on another planet or such. I looked for the specific quality comming out of the resources and it's the same for most of them (scan readout not matching other resources on other planets). At a bit of a loss, as I can't plan for just building extractors blindly across 80+ zones.

What exactly is but matching up? Are you sure you are on the correct world and in the correct resource zone? Maybe a picture would help us understand your issue.

(08-02-2022, 07:05 AM)suunaabas Wrote: I've tried clearing caches and ticking the reload data option on updating the galaxy map, but my dudes won't re-scan the system to correct the issue.

There is nothing you can do to fix it, since it shouldn't be possible that it is wrong. System surveys aren't actually reading the system, it just uses the same seed as the solar system generation and generate the survey based on that.

If there really is an issue, you will have to let the solar system decay or have Haxus look at it. A solar system decays if it has no buildings, spacecraft, vehicles or players for over a week, this means you can't even visit or fly through the solar system. But even if the solar system decays and is re-generated, it will still becomes the same exact solar system.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Resource Scan not matching extraction - by Deantwo - 08-02-2022, 12:26 PM