Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 ships missing, 1 I'm aboard is frozen

It mainly sounds like scene server handling the solar systems your missing ships are in has crashed. This is often the case when officer commanded ships stop replying on the fleet channel.

As for the ship you are on not following orders, this sounds a little weird. Again it could be the scene handling the solar system your ship is in is under heavy load and therefore the crew can't seem to get anything done.

(07-21-2022, 06:12 AM)suunaabas Wrote: I really don't want to recall out and investigate the other two in case this thing starts moving again. But apparently I can't create a new alt account either, to try that route. The login screen accepts all the info I used on the website, but then never finishes loading / connecting after the DNA screen.

This very much sounds like the scene server handling the solar system your new avatar is attempting to spawn in has crashed. Someone else reported something similar on the community Discord server 7 hours ago.

A lot of these issues can be caused by crashed or lagging scene servers. Which is not a new issue and will need to have Haxus check it.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 ships missing, 1 I'm aboard is frozen - by Deantwo - 07-21-2022, 12:08 PM