Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMD Ryzen 5700g support for OpenGL
My brother seems to be having the same issues I was with my RTX 2070 super in this thread: https://www.hazeron.com/mybb/showthread....94#pid7194

His card is the AMD Ryzen 5700g and specifically, the map part of his star map does not show upon opening it. The Sector list on the right is there, just no map. He has not found a ringworld as yet so I can't say if that part is an issue as well.

My issue with my card was that OpenGL was not enabled by default and enabling it in the control panel solved it. In researching his issue I find that AMD does not support OpenGL either, and while Nvidia provided a fix, AMD does not. I'm curious if anyone else has had this issue with this card and how they solved it?

I found two threads in reddit and another forum, the jist of both of those threads were leaning toward replacing the card with an Nvidia.
I plan on living forever ..so far so good!
And this isn't the classic two graphics cards issue?
See: hazeron.com/wiki/Graphics_Issues
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(05-02-2022, 03:11 PM)Deantwo Wrote: And this isn't the classic two graphics cards issue?
See: hazeron.com/wiki/Graphics_Issues
Ty .. last time I tried following that link it was dead, so I put it out of my mind. It worked this time.
I plan on living forever ..so far so good!
OK I fixed it. Had to download AMD Software Adrenalin Edition. Go to systems Advanced settings and turn Open GL