Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Client locks up when removing items from hold
This crash is pretty consistent. When in orbit, taking an item out of the ship's hold causes the client to lock up. There are also numerous other issues with the client locking up when in a spaceship. I've been having to use "commander" the text-only interface to issue commands (btw, planet maps currently don't display in commander, which is unfortunate for figuring out where to order a ship to hover over a specific part of a planet for mining ops). 

Commander works fine. It is only the UI that's been locking up.  Yes, I'm one of the odd ones using the Linux client. I ether see the client lock up, or I get a segmentation fault so something isn't right in the code.
I can't reproduce the issue on the Windows64 client. You might have to give more of an example.

I am able to buy commodities from a city, take them out the hold and into my own inventory, put commodities into the hold from my inventory, change the gear of my crew, and nothing seems to crash my client or cause any issues.

Only minor issue I see was when changing the gear of my crew, the Unit Orders window didn't update the change of their gear correctly at first.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Wasn't Commander created to eliminate issues with graphics?

If that's the case, it would suggest the issue is with your graphics card.
I plan on living forever ..so far so good!