Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Building Window Lights?
I have been trying to figure out how to set the color of window lights on buildings. I have changed opacity, Light-Lense color to the different presets, and even textures. But the windows seem to randomly pick a color from red to orange to bright white. I am trying to get them to be the mercury vapor color. Any advice would be most welcome.
I don't think you can select the color of window lights. They are likely always just colored based on building status.

Yellow light when the building is inĀ  habitable environment without electricity.
White light when the building has electricity.
Red light when the building is in harsh environment without electricity.

See: hazeron.com/wiki/Design_Parts#Window
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
In my capital city, which is habitable. I have some buildings with 2 different shades of yellow. Some with shades of white, and one that is shades of light blue. All connected to the power plant.
It might not be possible to configure them. But it is hard to guess what color they will be. I will grab a screenshot later tonight when I get back.
Observe the grey lights in the middle, the light blue lights on the left, the red lights on the tanks, and the white lights on the office buildings.[Image: unknown.png]
(04-21-2022, 02:15 AM)McClain Wrote: Observe the grey lights in the middle, the light blue lights on the left, the red lights on the tanks, and the white lights on the office buildings.

The grey and white light windows are just part of the random window coloring, they randomly change to different shades of the previously mentioned colors.

The red/pink ring on the top tank looking buildings likely aren't windows, I would guess they are probably just self-illuminated faces with a color. My "Lantern Alter" building does something similar, but it is pur white.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(04-21-2022, 02:44 AM)Deantwo Wrote:
(04-21-2022, 02:15 AM)McClain Wrote: Observe the grey lights in the middle, the light blue lights on the left, the red lights on the tanks, and the white lights on the office buildings.

The grey and white light windows are just part of the random window coloring, they randomly change to different shades of the previously mentioned colors.

The red/pink ring on the top tank looking buildings likely aren't windows, I would guess they are probably just self-illuminated faces with a color. My "Lantern Alter" building does something similar, but it is pur white.
They are windows, just checked.