Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forgotten Empires

After the latest update my (Lucifer FGFRK) empire as well as (torm PVIML)'s, have been replaced with Forgotten Empire and can't demolish buildings, create capitol buildings, lost patents, etc. yet all our buildings are there and we haven't had the asteroid event yet. 

[Image: peeepe.png]

torm (PVIML)'s empire ID is 406.
Gruugr (WBCHN)'s empire ID is 407.
Lucifer (FGFRK) I can't see is part of any empire.

Sounds like fallout from the SQL deadlock errors maybe. Empire IDs are almost the same, so might have been created around the same time. I assume the empire's creation was rolled back, so now the cities and your avatars belong to non-existent empires.

You can try to wait for Haxus to look at it.
Or if you don't have a military base on your world you can leave your empire and create a new one, then simply claim the world to that new empire. Assuming no other bugs, you will at most lose some patents you aren't actively using.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

(04-07-2022, 10:09 AM)Deantwo Wrote: torm (PVIML)'s empire ID is 406.
Gruugr (WBCHN)'s empire ID is 407.
Lucifer (FGFRK) I can't see is part of any empire.

Sounds like fallout from the SQL deadlock errors maybe. Empire IDs are almost the same, so might have been created around the same time. I assume the empire's creation was rolled back, so now the cities and your avatars belong to non-existent empires.

You can try to wait for Haxus to look at it.
Or if you don't have a military base on your world you can leave your empire and create a new one, then simply claim the world to that new empire. Assuming no other bugs, you will at most lose some patents you aren't actively using.

My empire was Forgotten Empire 392 before, now that I renounced citizenship and placed a new empire down on the homeworld taking over the old one, it is Forgotten Empire 410.

(04-07-2022, 04:31 PM)Lucifer1 Wrote: My empire was Forgotten Empire 392 before, now that I renounced citizenship and placed a new empire down on the homeworld taking over the old one, it is Forgotten Empire 410.

Lucifer (FGFRK) shows as being in an empire corrently now, so I assume everything is working again.

"Forgotten Empire #" is just the default name of empires that have no name. The game can show players as being part of "Forgotten Empire #" if the empire hasn't been loaded yet, so totally newly created empires might show as "Forgotten Empire #" for a little while.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

(04-07-2022, 04:58 PM)Deantwo Wrote:
(04-07-2022, 04:31 PM)Lucifer1 Wrote: My empire was Forgotten Empire 392 before, now that I renounced citizenship and placed a new empire down on the homeworld taking over the old one, it is Forgotten Empire 410.

Lucifer (FGFRK) shows as being in an empire corrently now, so I assume everything is working again.

"Forgotten Empire #" is just the default name of empires that have no name. The game can show players as being part of "Forgotten Empire #" if the empire hasn't been loaded yet, so totally newly created empires might show as "Forgotten Empire #" for a little while.
 I relogged and it seems to be working fine now