Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ship Designer is too complicated

(04-05-2022, 09:50 PM)Norm49 Wrote: It is complicated yes but it is manly ways to long to do a ship. I was ok with passing 1 hour in the old designer, I am not ok with passing day in this one for the same result.

I can understand that completely. It's taken me 13 day to get a prototype finished for the ship I am working on so...yes...it's been completely worth it but yes there is room for improvement.

[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]

Haxus has said that the designer is barely functional as it is now. There is a lot of things that can be improved and made easier.

See:
[Image: unknown.png]
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

(04-07-2022, 11:38 AM)Deantwo Wrote: Haxus has said that the designer is barely functional as it is now. There is a lot of things that can be improved and made easier.

See:

Wait...barely functional. I can't wait to see what "fully functional" looks like because yes once you get past the user friendliness part it's mighty powerful.

[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]

(04-07-2022, 11:38 AM)Deantwo Wrote: Haxus has said that the designer is barely functional as it is now. There is a lot of things that can be improved and made easier.

See:

Did you verify the user ID of that "Haxus"? I only ask because I know someone managed to have a similar if not the same character name.

(04-08-2022, 04:41 AM)resonkinetic Wrote:

See:

Did you verify the user ID of that "Haxus"? I only ask because I know someone managed to have a similar if not the same character name.

that was the real haxus, i was online for that.

it is indeed barely functional its good that he understands that