Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Using a Stellar Black Hole's Intergalactic Wormholes cause Limbo

I've tried to enter both Dyrathon's Retreat and In'Kar Border Region with 3 different characters now. Each of them got stuck in limbo after entering the neutral wormhole.

The wormholes used are one way intergalactic wormholes next to a stellar black hole. I'm not sure if the other galaxies simply don't exist or if these one way intergalactic wormholes are supposed to exist at all. The wiki seems to say that these smaller black holes shouldn't have wormholes.

Whatever the reason, travelling to another galaxy doesn't seem to work now. I haven't tried the wormholes next to the supermassive black hole in the core yet.

Stellar black holes have intergalactic wormholes now? Haxus really hasn't been good with listing all his changes since going online again. Sounds interesting though, will have to confirm it before I update the wiki.

If I were to guess, maybe the destination solar system doesn't exist yet.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Something is with database link, I suppose. Same happened with initial SoH creation at first cluster start, Haxus said.

Confirming this issue. I'm stuck with another empire member.

Just tried a neutral wormhole in the central black hole system. It worked and I loaded in just fine. I then tried a second neutral wormhole and got stuck in limbo  Undecided