Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ground Platforms are funky

Ground platforms have awkward build sites currently. With about 95% of all the buildings in the game, they may only be places in a certain orientation or facing in one direction, in my case North.

They may not be placed when clearly there is no obstruction and the structure would not hang off or fall off the ground platform.

I may place buildings on the catwalk sections, hanging off, in any orientation and the game sees it as valid contrary to actually violating the "falls off" rule.

It at times will allow the placement of a building directly in the blocked development space, allowing buildings to be built inside other structures.

The Ground Platform is pretty arbitrary at the moment with little rhyme or reason, and has been a tremendous disappointment considering the time and resource effort I put into it.

[Image: XQY2z8Z.png]

[Image: hjs8ruJ.png]

[Image: ByKKMZG.png]

[Image: wkSbMBx.png]

Addendum #1:

Lights do not properly illuminate the top faces of the ground platform. They illuminate the terrain beneath it, and similarly the sides of the ground platform as well.

Addendum #2:

Walls suffer the same fate, arbitrarily tells you it falls off the structure even though it clearly would not.