Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Space Stations explodes on exterior contact

I've built about three of the Del Rey Rocketed version of the space stations.

And they all seem to explode by opening the airlock and depressurizing them when getting in or out of them.

The first two exploded when I tried to enter them from space, by opening the door.

And the third one, I was able to transfer an officer to. Request a berth on. And Recall home to get to it. And once I was on it, everything was fine.
But when I tried to leave it. This time I was quick enough to open the door, get outside and close it again.

But still, shortly after. It exploded as well.

I am also experiencing this issue exact issue, using the rocket variant of the Del Rey station. This should be resolved relatively quickly since it directly impedes story progression for new players. Not functioning as intended.

Known issue. Currently stations only with gravity drives work. Eludium is relatively easy to mine
Report or Exploit

Seems to affect any space station, not just rocket-drive space stations.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Whenever I come in contact with my space station while I'm outside it, it explodes. Both me and my friend are having this issue, and the space station maneuver drive is gravity drives.

What's up with that? Is this a me issue or do others have this issue?
[Image: ffoapb.gif]

Big Grin 
Merged with existing bug report. Renamed thread to be more clear.

(07-18-2022, 12:22 AM)Tipper Wrote: What's up with that? Is this a me issue or do others have this issue?

This is a known issue, but no one really knows why it happens.

It was reported before that if you have transporters you can beam onto the space station power on the systems via the helm console, and that might keep it from exploding. I have not tested this myself though, so I don't know if it works.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo