Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bording killer

Hi Haxus,

with the new disinger we can easily kill boarding. We can make visible wall not solid and solid invisible wall. This completely kill boarding, with was really fun and that how most of my most epic fight happen on this game.

It has been sayed many time before. We should merge the old a new disinger together this will fix tonne of problem like.

1. invisible solid wall
2. Not solid visible wall
3. Random line being create when we use a jig to create door.
4. I gess you could code it so we could put windows in the same ways as we could put door it will fix the windows jig adding random line.
5. New player would not run a ways when the will see it is ways to complicated to do a ship but keep the ability to make anything.
6. Now with the limit just being a file size for the ship the relay ways to make a ways ship is to make it as big a possible so all ways ship should just be giant cube. Max ship size for min. file size.
7. It been requested so many time.
8. We now have to passe more time in the studio then in the accrual game.
9. It is possible to make wall were one one side it is visible and the other side it is not. A defender can shoot through that not solid wall and remain totally invisible.

Can we at lest have your opinion on merging the 2 disinger. And yes i know it will be complicated but a really believe it is a must.

At a minimum the ability to make solid invisible wall should be remove.

Boarding have mostly been kill and to capture city we only need to bombard the military building and we don't need to fight soldier on the ground about 80% of what is left is this disiger and we can hardly do anything with out it bugging.