Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2022-02-03 Server Status Update
It has begun

https://www.hazeron.com/status.php
"Goddamn it Snakey quit biting the hull" - Staines
"I played EVE with this fuck and he wouldn't shut the fuck up" -ScottyB

OG Toucan and Syndicate member.
Congratulations on getting the servers back up!
Server are back up but there is no link to download the client so we can't do any thing.
(02-24-2022, 04:05 AM)Norm49 Wrote: Server are back up but there is no link to download the client so we can't do any thing.
Haxus said it wasn't open yet, wait a bit pal !

(02-23-2022, 08:05 PM)Haxus Wrote: Web server is now moved over to the new servers.

Scene servers are up. They are not open to the public yet.
(02-24-2022, 01:17 AM)Zensras Wrote: It has begun

https://www.hazeron.com/status.php

Sieg Syndicate, I guess.
The Return of a Syndicate OG, The one and only. Harvesting Tears forever.

"Sieg Syndicate, I guess."

[Image: ovYh4Jh.jpg]
I'm so ready to harvest
Patiently waiting..... So glad the games are being resurrected...What made you choose so Haxus?

I have friends i have explained this game to and sadly couldn't ever show them live game play...ranted and raved over the fact it was dead and how sad that was....Best 4x mmo ever....ever...ever...ever
Ahh great I forgot I have to learn cad again
(02-25-2022, 11:05 PM)resonkinetic Wrote: Ahh great I forgot I have to learn cad again
The last time I played we still had the old ship builder lol

I'm hoping it's not as hard as people are saying but I guess I'll find out soon
I received the new memory DIMM today. It installed and works fine. That was the last server waiting for parts.

At this point all servers are up and on line. No further hardware work is needed.

I fixed a bunch of bugs that were...uh...bugging me. I'm probably ready to build an update, tentatively planned for Monday. I have to dig through some memory cells to remember how to do it.

The pay-to-play stuff is not all together yet. I restored the login database and set everyone's account to be active for 30 days starting March 1st. That should give me enough time to get the pay-to-play stuff working again.

I hope you remember your old account name and password. It will not be possible to create new accounts right away, until I get the pay-to-play stuff working.