Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Upscale parts of the game up 10x or back to 1:1

(03-05-2021, 02:09 PM)AnrDaemon Wrote: I don't see the reason.
In MMO game, you could send orders and go to sleep. Your crew will complete. Eventually.
In solo game, your universe only runs when game runs. Making any processes unnecessarily long would only impede on playability or require gameplay changes into progressquest area.

I agree with this. No reason to drag things out unnecessarily when time is near-irrelevant.

I don't see a issue with that elite dangerous has a 1:1 scaled galaxy you would need ftl drives to get anywhere faster.

(05-25-2021, 04:10 PM)Wincil Wrote: would need ftl drives to get anywhere
That'd be correct.
If you don't use FTL drive, you won't get anywhere.
People tried. With exactly zero result.

(05-25-2021, 05:04 PM)AnrDaemon Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 04:10 PM)Wincil Wrote: would need ftl drives to get anywhere
That'd be correct.
If you don't use FTL drive, you won't get anywhere.
People tried. With exactly zero result.
Yup. No results at all.
https://www.hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/F...Universe_4
None what so ever.
https://www.hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/Project_Destiny
Totally unheard of.
https://www.hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/Deadhead
/s
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

ftl drives would get you their quicker in a 1:1 scale sci fi universe basically any method of ftl tavel the ture speed of light is 1,691.7 times faster sci fi starships can go meny times faster than the speed of light with any method of ftl tavel

@Dean, it was a reply to deadheading in E:D.

You probably can't deadhead in elite dangerous you can in do that in hazeron but not elite dangerous

(05-26-2021, 02:16 PM)AnrDaemon Wrote: @Dean, it was a reply to deadheading in ED.

Ah. I thought you were making a sarcastic joke. I just wanted to help make it more obviously sarcastic.  Tongue

EliteDangerous is a very pretty game, but gameplay is garbage and the intellectual property is being majorly mishandled by the braindead developers. That is all I will say about that game.

Wincil has been talking about EliteDangerous on the discord server the last couple days. We all keep ending up discussing how bad the game is, and then Wincil randomly says something like "I like the game", and we attempt to explain the difference between fact and opinion.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

I don't think the gameplay of elite dangerous garbage or is
Being mishandled by the braindead developers it's a opinion not just a fact

(05-26-2021, 02:34 PM)Deantwo Wrote: EliteDangerous is a very pretty game, but gameplay is garbage and the intellectual property is being majorly mishandled by the braindead developers. That is all I will say about that game.
Considering the lead developer of E:D is a developer of original Elite…
But I concur that the gameplay is lacking, if you consider an MMO standards. However, the Elite has its own standard, and people actually enjoy simple flying into the unknown.