Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUG: Buildings underwater in a dome are not seen in capitol
Anything build under the waterline cannot be part of a city on shore (it seems)

Below shows that this dome and building inside the dome are not part of the city.
[Image: Hazeron-Starship-Kb-Pbp-Wrg8-I.png]

Below shows when trying to build a police station. You can build it on land no problem, the moment you hit the water, no existing city jurisdiction found.

(There a police station near my capitol with 32 jobs so it has a very large diameter)
[Image: Vq-NA11o-Zz6.gif]

[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]
Duplicate of: City limits do not extend into/out of water

A very nice bug report though.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(02-23-2021, 11:48 PM)Deantwo Wrote: Duplicate of: City limits do not extend into/out of water

A very nice bug report though.

Dang. I was not sure if that post was still relevant since I thought that one was reported for Shores and not Starship.

And thanks  Smile

(02-24-2021, 12:34 AM)Rockinsince87 Wrote: I was not sure if that post was still relevant since I thought that one was reported for Shores and not Starship.

It is basically the same game, so most of the bug reports that were made for Shores of Hazeron are still valid for Hazeron Starship.
Simply bump them and say that it is also an issue in Hazeron Starship.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(02-24-2021, 11:16 AM)Deantwo Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 12:34 AM)Rockinsince87 Wrote: I was not sure if that post was still relevant since I thought that one was reported for Shores and not Starship.

It is basically the same game, so most of the bug reports that were made for Shores of Hazeron are still valid for Hazeron Starship.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind next time  Tongue