Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OpenGL Compatibility
(11-29-2023, 04:54 PM)Kastuk Wrote: In last steam version game still switching to integrated videocard, even if it is disabled.
Cannot evade it by replacing steam_api64.dll anymore.

Ok try this in your Nvidia Control Panel 
It's under Manage 3D settings > Global Settings and the OpenGL stuff as seen below. Make sure it's not set for auto and it's set for your card. 

[Image: nvcplui-e-Fqld301ia.png]
(11-29-2023, 09:39 PM)Rockinsince87 Wrote: Ok try this in your Nvidia Control Panel 
It's under Manage 3D settings > Global Settings and the OpenGL stuff as seen below. Make sure it's not set for auto and it's set for your card. 
Sorry, tried this already before and rechecked it now, no changes.
(11-30-2023, 10:05 PM)Kastuk Wrote:
(11-29-2023, 09:39 PM)Rockinsince87 Wrote: Ok try this in your Nvidia Control Panel 
Sorry, tried this already before and rechecked it now, no changes.

Grrr...Sorry I was really hoping that was it. 

You could try checking the "Program Settings" tab to right next to the global settings in the same menu and see if Hazeron Starship is in there. It's possible for a setting in there to override your global config. 

After that the only thing I could think of is uninstalling and deleting the driver from your machine from the device manager. It "should" not hurt anything since it seem the Intel HD 3000 card is only being called for OpenGL usage.
Welp. program settings is first place where I tried to switch card.
Anyway, its steam integration issue, as without it game playing normal.
Will retry on Linux later, a it may be old Win7 incompatibility too.