Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henri's Buildings Dump
Rainbow 
Decided I would upload the designs I had published so folks who are going to use Starship/singleplayer can use them should they wish, especially now that the MMO is dead. These were all models/textures taken from Cities Skylines. I edited them in Blender to fix some texture/mesh issues and make them more Hazeron ready by doing stuff like taking all the windows and making them their own mesh(s). Then in the Hazeron editor I made the window mesh(s) into windows, added lights, etc. Some of them have fences, stuff like that. There is pretty good coverage on buildings, but I don't think the list is fully complete. Feel free to modify them, but don't claim them as your original work. They aren't even my original work, given they are from Cities Skylines!

Link to the dropbox download for the designs, as I wasn't able to add it as an attachment.

If there is desire I can also upload the raw 3ds and texture files. They aren't the originals straight from Cities, they are post my modification.
Thank you

I love seeing and using various concepts when building the cities. Hope we can get a Hazeron Starship - Steam Workshop to share designs someday.
(01-24-2021, 08:51 AM)martianant Wrote: Decided I would upload the designs I had published so folks who are going to use Starship/singleplayer can use them should they wish, especially now that the MMO is dead. These were all models/textures taken from Cities Skylines. I edited them in Blender to fix some texture/mesh issues and make them more Hazeron ready by doing stuff like taking all the windows and making them their own mesh(s). Then in the Hazeron editor I made the window mesh(s) into windows, added lights, etc. Some of them have fences, stuff like that. There is pretty good coverage on buildings, but I don't think the list is fully complete. Feel free to modify them, but don't claim them as your original work. They aren't even my original work, given they are from Cities Skylines!

Link to the dropbox download for the designs, as I wasn't able to add it as an attachment.

If there is desire I can also upload the raw 3ds and texture files. They aren't the originals straight from Cities, they are post my modification.

Respect +1

Thank you! These buildings are a labor of love for sure. Glad we won't lose them.

[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]
Thank you for this!
Thanks Henri I couldn't imagine this game without your amazing designs
Thanks for this! A lot of the default designs aren't great and I loved using these in the MMO!
What even
Wanted to mention that I've uploaded most of these to the Steam Workshop, with a few fixes on some of em, they're all full access so easily accessible to everybody from the ingame exchanges now
What even
Wow! Thank you Celarious.